After completing a degree in Sport Science, Anna became a teacher of Physical Education working in a variety top private schools who competed in sports to a national level. After having a voice operation and a family, Anna has studied hard and gained a wealth of experience working as a personal trainer firstly at Body Guards in Jesmond, Newcastle followed by running her own business teaching classes and training individuals, groups and sports teams.
Anna has a passion to see people benefit from living life to the full and have the health and fitness to be able to do so, no matter what the age of the client or level of fitness.
Being a qualified coach in both Pilates and Intrinsic Biomechanics, Anna is uniquely placed in the North East of England to be able to offer support and tuition in these areas, enabling clients to move more freely and efficiently.
Anna is a highly motivated, enthusiastic trainer yet is sensitive to individual needs. She successfully manages a family of 3 young boys, runs classes, trains individuals and studies, yet still finds time to live life to the full and enjoy herself.
Anna is constantly working to update her knowledge and skills to ensure that clients benefit from the latest exercise techniques and the best instruction so she can deliver highly effective work out sessions.
- BSc. Sport Science
- Specialist Biomechanics Coach
- Sports Massage Therapist
- Diploma in GP Exercise Referral
- Diploma in Mat Pilates
- CHEK Scientific Back Training
- CHEK Scientific Core Conditioning
- CHEK Clinical Practice for Low Back pain
- Pre & post natal exercise certification
- Neurological Testing Master-Class
- Shoulder Joint Master-Class
- Muscle Energy Techniques Master-Class
- PE specialist
- First Aid
- Level 4 Register of Exercise Professionals